Bank at more than 5,600 locations — just like being at home
Denali’s participation in the CO-OP Shared Branch Network means convenience when, where and how you want it. As our member, you can visit any of the more than 5,600 locations where you see the CO-OP Shared Branch logo and conduct transactions just like you were at your home branch.
- Get person-to-person assistance with your accounts, even when you’re far from home.
- Make deposits, transfers, account inquiries and more.
- Take advantage of more than 5,600 convenient locations and more than 2,000 self-service locations in all 50 states. Use our locator tool to find a Shared Branch.
To access your account provide:
- The name of your credit union (Nuvision Federal Credit Union)
- Your account or member number
- A valid U.S., state, county, federal, or city government issued picture identiﬁcation with signature
TRANSACTIONS BY PHONE
To conduct a Shared Branch transaction or for inquiries by phone, call 866-692-8669 and ask for member services. You will need your Denali. A division of Nuvision Credit Union account number and a government ID.
With Shared Branches and Shared ATMs, you're never far from your money when you need it. Convenience is just another reason You Belong Here.
Holds and deposited funds
Funds deposited at locations may not be available for immediate withdrawal. Holds are placed by your credit union on items deposited based upon your credit union’s hold policies, not the shared branch.
CO-OP Shared Branch locations cannot remove a hold placed on your deposits. To request a removal of a hold, you must contact your own credit union directly. Refer to your credit union’s Funds Availability Policy for further information. The Shared Branch reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any item presented for deposit or payment.
Account transactions or inquiries
Please contact your credit union directly for inquiries. A small number of credit unions charge their members to use this service. Please check with your credit union.
VIDEO: How to use a Shared Branch
Our short video below shows how you can use CO-OP Shared Branches when away from home.
*The CO-OP Shared Branch Network has grown to 5,600 locations (November, 2018).