Five lucky winners will receive an extra $1,000 with their Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend in 2019. Choose to have your PFD directly deposited into your Denali account and you’ll automatically be entered to win.* It’s that easy.
Alaska residents must submit a 2019 Alaska PFD application by March 31, 2019, using the direct deposit payment option. See directions below to apply for your Alaska PFD. Members outside of Alaska can win too with an alternate entry. See contest rules for entry options.
HOW TO APPLY FOR YOUR 2019 ALASKA PFD AND USE DIRECT DEPOSIT
- Check the Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend Division website for eligibility requirements.
- Gather personal information including your credit union account number and Denali's routing number which is 325272047. See the "My Account Number" page for instructions to find your account number.
- Register for a myAlaska account to set up an electronic signature if you do not already have one.
- Go to the Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend Division website between Jan. 1 and March 31, 2019.
- Complete an application online or submit a paper form (PDF).
- Choose to have your PFD payment directly deposited into your Denali account.
- That's it. You're entered for a chance to win $1,000.
*No purchase necessary. See complete rules (PDF). Winners will be notified after all PFD direct deposits are concluded in October, 2019.