Discover the benefits of membership
Denali is a federally charted not-for-profit financial cooperative. To be eligible for membership you must meet just one of the following requirements:
- Live, work, worship or attend school in one of the areas shown on the Investment Areas map (PDF)
- Be an employee of a Select Employer Group (PDF)
- Be a member of a Member-based Select Employer Group (PDF)
- Be an immediate family relative of a current member
Please visit your nearest branch or call our Member Contact Center for any questions regarding membership eligibility.
Phone: 907-257-7200 or 800-764-1123, option 3
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP
Ready to enjoy the benefits of a Denali membership? Choose one of the following convenient options to apply:
- Call us 907-257-7200 or 800-764-1123, option 3
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- Complete the form at the bottom of this page to request a callback from our Member Contact Center
- Visit your nearest branch
Having these items available when applying will speed processing of your application:
- Photo ID (email copies can be sent to [email protected])
- Your Social Security Number
- Current address
Please complete the form below if you would like to have a representative from our Member Contact Center contact you to complete the new account process. A representative will attempt to call you within one business day following receipt of your request. Please provide a preferred time of contact in the comments section if a specific callback time is desired.