Take a break from your next loan payment
Would you like to take a “loan holiday” this month or any month? There are times when all of us need a bit of a break – times when you need extra cash, to pay for purchases, a long-awaited trip or other expenses.
Ways to take advantage of Skip-a-Pay
Skip-a-Pay can be requested for a fee of only $30. Two Skip-a-Pays are allowed per calendar year, to a maximum of 10 for the life of the loan, per qualified loan with Denali. Request Skip-a-Pay using one of the following options:
- Log in to your account via Online Banking and select Services/Skip-a-Pay in the left menu. Click the account drop down. Your eligible loan will appear. Not enrolled in Online Banking? Sign up using the convenient Online Banking enrollment portal.
- Visit any convenient branch location.
- Call the Member Contact Center at 907-257-7200 or 800-764-1123.
1. Loan origination date was on or before 60 days of the skip payment
2. Loan balance must be less than $50,000
3. Eligible L-Types: L1, L3, L4, L5, L9, L11, L15, L38, L46, L50-55*
L1 Signature Loan
L3 Share Secured
L4 New Vehicle
L5 Used Vehicle
L9 Motorcycle, ATV, Jet Ski, Snowmachine
L38 Computer, Misc.
L46 Mixed Collateral
L50 Indirect New Auto
L51 Indirect Used Auto
L52 Indirect RV
L53 Indirect Motorcycle, ATV
L54 Indirect Boat
L55 Indirect Snowmachine, Jet Ski
4. Loan may have had one 30-day late payment in the previous 12 months prior to the skip payment
5. Excluded loans:
■ Accounts with overdrawn shares, charged off suffixes or loans
■ Loans that have a CPI add-on
■ Loans paid ahead more than 60 days
6. We do not exclude loans scheduled to mature
7. A maximum of 10 skips for the life of the loan