Gearing up for our future
On April 1, Denali will launch a new account management system.
We have prepared this guide to keep you informed and to minimize any inconveniences. Please note the following:
- Every member and every account will see changes.
- Some changes may require action on your part.
- During launch weekend (March 30–31) transactions will be limited and branches will be closed.
We look forward to sharing more soon about the many benefits ahead.
Your Member Team at Denali
What is a system upgrade?
We're upgrading our account management system that makes possible timely updates on all your transactions. This system consists of secure computer servers, software and networking equipment.
Denali's current system has served us well for many years, but continued maintenance has become time consuming and cumbersome. It's time for a major upgrade.
We're working diligently to make the transition to our new system as smooth as possible with limited disruption for you, but some changes will be required. Most notable will be your need to use updated member and account numbers. There will be some additional changes, but the impact on your day-to-day banking should be minimal. For instance, the look and feel of Online and Mobile Banking will remain the same.
You've asked for banking that's convenient, easy to use and secure. We're listening. We believe our upgrade will help us provide the exceptional service you've come to expect from Denali. We appreciate your cooperation during this transition.
System upgrade benefits
Our upgrade increases your control over all your account transactions and will help us widen the scope of services we can offer.
Benefits of the new system include:
- Efficient, member-based banking
- Means less Denali staff time is spent on manual entry to access member accounts — freeing up time to serve members.
- Financial tech
- Positions Denali to keep pace with industry-leading products as new technologies create new options.
- Enhanced business options
- Means easier integration with traditional banking to enable efficiencies, as well as more business services and products.
Specific benefits you’ll see after April 1 include:
- Ability to access all your accounts and services through one member number and login.
- More efficient service and processing of all your transactions.
- Faster and more services available for new credit, debit and ATM cards.