TO OUR VALUED MEMBERS:
The Anchorage Financial Center and Juneau branch lobbies are both reopened to members. We are following CDC social distancing guidelines to help protect the health and safety of our members.
To allow for adequate social distancing, a limited number of members will be allowed in the branch at one time. To ensure your safety, there will be a member concierge managing branch traffic. Members are encouraged to wait in their cars or use the drive-through if the lobby is full.
Members who use these two branches are encouraged to use the drive-through for basic transactional banking needs.
- We encourage you to continue to make appointments if your schedule allows it.
- Members are still able to use drive-up for expanded services.
- As recommended by the CDC, we are requiring the use of face masks within the branch.
- CDC Safety Procedures: Hand sanitizer available, masks for employees, masks for members who need complex transactions, social distancing being used, sanitizing of all branches.
- Tikahtnu remains closed. Members can still use the Tikahtnu branch ATM or visit the East Anchorage Walmart Branch.
We are encouraging our members to make an appointment first.
Please call (907) 257-7266 for the Anchorage Financial Center or (907) 789-1350 for the Juneau Branch to reach directly to schedule. The Tikahtnu branch is closed, members can still use the Tikahtnu branch ATM or visit the East Anchorage Walmart Branch
Call Member Services at (800) 764-1123 to schedule an appointment for personal banking needs such as loans and new account openings. Or, visit our locations page as all other Denali branches remain open as usual. Due to the higher than normal call volumes you may experience a longer wait time than normal.